LJ phone app, why must you be made of so much fail? It is either dying on me, making my phone freeze, or tells me I have to update when I just did that. It also keeps telling me I have no new comments in my inbox, and only lists certain comms and friends on my feed.
Vampire Diaries 301: The Birthday: wow, that episode was horrible.
1) bonnie was not there
2) elijah was not there
3) slut bashing. all around :/
4) the director can't seem to decide to tell PW to act indifferent (like he's flipped the switch) or act tortured. Normally, complexity is good thing, but in this case it just looks sloppy.
Basically I would trade VD for more Pretty Little Liars.
Things I am being eaten alive by:
1) anime!Usagi = tv!Buffy picspam comparison
2) aurora. this cat is thirteen years old how does she have more energy than I do, or more than both of my young kittens combined?
3) remodeling! We ripped out the carpeting and lining. I'm taking out some of the tacky medicine cabinets in the bathrooms, the large glass pane mirrors, the fold out closet doors, and the cheap blinds. This place obviously hasn't been updated since it was built in the 70's and I can't stand it anymore. I'll post pictures when I'm done, because if I do say so myself, this is actually coming along so nicely and I haven't had to pay anyone to do it!
4) getting ready for pet grooming school! I'm tracking down the last of my supplies so I don't have to buy the expensive kit at the academy, and so far I've saved over $200 for it.
For your time, have some adorable kittens!
Posted via LiveJournal app for iPhone.